Now Pay up to 25%* lower EMI on home loan in Haridwar. A wide range to choose for the lowest interest possible from Yes Bank, Kotak Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, CITI Bank, Bajaj Finance, Tata Capital, Fullerton India, IndusInd Bank, Standard Chartered, HDB Financial Services. Public Sector Banks are also available for state and central employees for personal loans in Haridwar.
Documents Required for Home Loan in Haridwar
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence/Passport, Pan Card
- Financials: 6 Months Bank Statements/Photo Credit Card with last 12 Months Statements
- Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Haridwar
- Banks give borrowers loans according to various criteria as revenue, wages, company stability, to ensure that the loan gets closed before the tenure ends with interest.
Tips to Get the Lowest Interest on Home Loan in Haridwar
Before Making Final Decision Compare
- Compare Accurate EMI
- Processing Fee
- Any Insurance coming along
- Add Co-Applicant
Never Indulge in Cash Involvement
Never pay any cash or any fee to anyone to get the sanction of a Home Loan in Haridwar. Always remember the lender deducts the processing fee from your loan amount.
Don’t handover Confidential Documents to Unauthorized Personnel.
Ensure you always handover your documents directly to the bank or authorized personnel as they can be misused for identity theft or other suspicious activities.
Pay your credit card bills and other overdue before the due date to enhance the chances for your approval of your home loan in Haridwar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum loan amount I can avail myself of on a Home Loan in Haridwar?
Depending on your financial standings, income, and repayment capacity, you can avail of a minimum of Rs 500,000 to a maximum of Rs 3 Cr through a Home Loan in Haridwar.
- What is the tenure available on a Home Loan in Haridwar?
You can borrow any amount based on your profile for 120- 360 months on a Home Loan in Haridwar.